Ok, so I know you're really wondering after all those posts I copied over from my posts on Hannah's Prayer, what we're up to now.
Dr. K at the NEDC would like me to lose weight before we try another transfer possibly in September. So I'm doing the Insulin Resistance Diet. Joerg & I are also looking into joining a gym this weekend.
We just got back from a trip to Germany to visit the in-laws. We had a great time! I walked a LOT! But I didn't lose any weight. I guess I balanced out all the food I'm not used to eating!
ust how much walking do you get done if you're on vacation visiting relatives in Germany?
I took my pedometer. didn't have it on every day but here goes:
4/29-4/30 was flight.
5/1 didn't wear ped.
5/2 13,247
5/3 car trip to relatives, didn't wear.... Read More
5/4 11,384
5/5 10,360
5/6 5,451
5/7 18,859 (that's not a typo)
5/8 7,218
5/9 11,090
5/10 2,986
5/11 7,611
5/12 6,704
5/13 6,205
5/14 7,881
5/15 8,196
5/16 11,694
5/17 7,989 (just in case you wondered how many steps you'd take if you were on 2 different planes, 3 airports, crossing the ocean from Germany to Atlanta and back to MPLS).
I'm still suffering some from jet-lag. Joerg seems to have recovered more than I have.
We have a dear friend who is thinking of possibly sharing her embryos (also via embryo adoption) with us. But I won't leave anything details about that here, because it's totally up to them, and I don't want to pressure them at all. Which is why I just mention it, so it's an honest update that you all (whoever reads my blog! :) ) know what's up with us right now.
We've been waiting on the domestic infant waiting list since 11/30/2007, and there really hasn't been much movement there. We'll see what God has planned as time goes on here.
In the meantime, we're going to work on cleaning out the garage and basement, and getting fit and losing weight. :)
Love,
Julie
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment