Thursday, May 21, 2009

Apr 26, 2009

Ok, . . .

So I guess I need to update my journey here huh. smile.gif

Um, this is the quick version:

The beta was negative. Dr. K did not even want me to take a 2nd beta. He asked me to stop all the meds right away.

Dr. K would like me to lose 35 pounds before August 1, and then we may do a September transfer. So I'm working on it. I'm using The Insulin Resistance Diet, and exercise. And I need to weigh in at my local Dr. or OB and have them fax results down. At latest, in one month intervals. He prefers more often.

I'm back on 1/50 birth control pills because my cycles become non-existent if I don't go on or do something.

We decided to take a trip to Germany to visit the in-laws. We figure this is a good time to do so, as we're not pregnant, etc.

Oh, we have a charge for the follow-up phone call. It was $50 something. I will have to look it up and post the right amount later.

We're also back on the domestic infant waiting list in the meantime as well.

I am thinking about possibly moving these posts over into my blog, which I haven't really updated in forever . . . . not sure if I want to do that or not. I made the blog private. And I like that it's private here to post about all this stuff too. I guess I need to think and pray about that.

I recently changed my username here from Ready2bMama to JulieSmurf. A nick-name I earned here chatting in Life Outside Fertility. So that's really the explanation there. Short form anyway. wink.gif

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers; they mean so much to me!

As always, if anyone has questions about what I've gone through with the NEDC, or with Bethany Christian Services in going through their homestudy, please don't hesitate to ask.

Love,
Julie

No comments: