Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feb 12, 2009

So, somewhere in the beginning of December, I think maybe the 5th or 8th.

We looked through 13 profiles for anonymous adoption.

Anyway, the couple we chose, was one of the anonymous couples who had final say. We aren't Catholic, we're Evangelical Free, so that is why they turned us down. And I can understand that.

Anyway, we couldn't really click with anyone, and so set just one multi-cell on hold.

The Tennessee office does transfers every other month, whereas the Indy office does them every month. The profiles we looked through were just from the TN office.

So . . .

* 02/06 we received 31 profiles to look through. We narrowed down the field and checked on three or four of the multi-cells for more info. We chose our first choice (which had 5 multi-cells) and our back-up choice (which had 4 multi-cells). Everything went smoothly, and we are matched!



Now for that UPDATE:

So I have been taking birth control, without the sugar pills, since the cycle after the mock transfer. I had 1 week about the beginning of January of period where I stopped the pills for 7 days (because there was enough time between the next transfer date etc, to clean things out.). So I've been on 1/50 bcp's for about 5 weeks as of today.

*02/12 we received further instructions and our transfer date!!! biggrin.gif


* 02/22 start Lupron 0.5 mg/10 amps 1 time per day
* 02/26 take last birth control pill
* 03/03 schedule ultrasound and labs for estrodiol and lining thickness. The NEDC will fax over orders to my clinic

So I called and made that appointment, and let them know the fax is coming, and to call me when they receive the fax so we know all is clear.

My RE will have to call or fax the NEDC with the results. I have to call my RE to make sure they sent it, and the NEDC to make sure they received it. The NEDC said if they haven't called us by mid-afternoon, they didn't receive it.

After they receive the results, they will call with instructions on starting the Estrace.

* 03/24 TRANSFER DATE!

No comments: