I neglected to mention that we celebrated our 15th anniversary on May 7th! :D We celebrated by taking Joerg's parents with us to Hannover, and walking around, going out to dinner over lunch, and shopping. It was a good day, and of course the reason we had over 18,000 steps that day! Mutti & Papa did not walk as much as we did. They sat down and had us run through some stores too. And when we came home, we walked across the bridge over the Weser and walked a couple times around the Fair.
Hard to believe it's 15 years already! Time just keeps slipping by. At the same time, while it seems so short of time since we married, it seems like a long time since we started trying to have kids, with assistance from Doctors or adoption people etc. We started medications for trying to conceive all the way back in December of 2000. So I guess that means well, just a long time trying to start a family, and a long time waiting on the list for adoption too.
I know God has a plan for us. Sometimes I wonder why it has to be such a long and hard one. And at the same time, I look around and see the paths others have to take, and I'm thankful we haven't had to go through some things ourselves, as well. The Lord truly knows what we are able to handle. And what we're not able to handle, He helps us to handle. I just praise Him for being in our lives and caring about us.
Love,
Julie
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment