Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow I so totally need to update! lol :)

Where do I begin?

So last you knew, we were waiting to hear if the dad was going to parent. We met with him, and we knew we needed to back off and let him parent and let this child go. That was May 7, 2010.

The following week, I *think* it was Tuesday, we heard about another possible match. Met the family on May 14, 2010. Baby boy Elijah Jacob was born May 18, 2010 and he has kept us all very busy this past 6 months! :D

He is such a blessing, a very happy little boy. :D

I have pictures on my FB page.

In addition, I need to say that we are updating our homestudy again. As we had concurrent adoptions going, our homestudy is still active and current, and we are updating the embryo adoption part now. We hope to do a transfer in March! :D

More details later. :)

Although we're getting close to Christmas, so it might be a bit.

Merry Christmas,
Julie

No comments: