Well, I have been asked to help co-facilitate a small group Bible study. It starts as a large group, and we'll have about 10 women in our small group together. It will be fun! We're doing the Nav Press book (if I remember right). I've completed the first few chapters, and it's a wonderful study! It is about growing in Christ, going through trials, and asking God for wisdom, and DOING. You cannot just read the Bible. You have to act upon what you've read too. You must live out your life in Christ, not just read about it.
So I'm excited to learn more about living out the Word too.
And in ties in nicely with what we're doing at the church the next 7 weeks too. We're going to be studying living inside out. Allowing Christ to work through us, and for us to show Christ to those around us. Also going to be very interesting! :)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment