Anyhoo, as part of that, we're also cutting down on internet time as well. So I will be on here a lot less. As if I've posted a lot lately huh? :)
All this is part of our effort to break our little rut, get into better habits (walking, cleaning up big areas like garage, Bible study, talking time, reading books, I think you get the idea :) ).
So it's for a good purpose. :)
I remember a lecture I went to through Hearts at Home, where they said it's good to "fast" from TV or Internet for a month at a time here and there and just reconnect with God and stop any bad habits. Oh You want me to remember who that lecturer was too, don't you! Umm . . .
YES! I found it! It's Susie Larson: http://www.heartshoppe.com/6096.html
"Balance That Works When Life Doesn't"
For many Christian women, life seems out of control. The conflicting demands and various pulls on their time seem irreconcilable. Prepare healthy meals, exercise, rest, study and pray, serve, keep the household running, and even manage a career . . How can a woman possibly balance all the demands of a twenty-first century Christian lifestyle? Learn how to make choices that create a natural flow and rhythm that you can live with as you develop physical and spiritual health.
Anyway, I'll be praying for you all, and please pray that we have a truly blessed time. :)
Love,
Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment