I thought if you're interested in knowing about embryo adoption, or embryo donation, I'd give you some links to investigate more information:
National Embryo Donation Center:
Cryopreserved Embryo Donation Awareness Education:
Bethany Christian Services Embryo Adoption Services:
Embryo Adoption Awareness Campaign:
Nightlight Christian Adoptions/Snowflakes:
Embryos Alive:
Embryo Donation and Embryo Adoption: Loving Choices for Christians (Paperback)
by John D. Van Regenmorter (Author), Slyvia A. Van Regenmorter (Author)
I'm told if you really do not know much about Embryo Adoption/Donation then this book is a great place to start. However, if you have a really good basic knowledge of it, this book may not be of help to you. Although, it may be helpful to give to a family member to understand.
Some good online forums to discuss and learn about embryo adoption:
Hannah's Prayer (you do have to become a member (free) to read/participate):
Stepping Stones: (can't remember if you have to be a member, but again, it's free)
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment