Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Psalm 16:11

Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

The Lord has been good to us!

Today we turned in our formal adoption application. We're very excited to begin this journey! Our hope is that as you journey with us, you may grow in faith as well.

6 comments:

Jillian said...

I'm right there with you -- and may the Lord send you the child that He has divinely chosen for your family!!!

(Keep meaning to tell you that you have one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen. :))

Bunny said...

Thank you! :)

Enriched-Mom said...

So glad you finally found the perfect blog name- I really like it. (aka Maeintx)

Amy L Buitendyk said...

Congratulations on getting the final of the forms in! Looking forward to the walk with you on this journey!

Connie said...

Wonderful name for your blog! From another adoptive Mommy, I am praying for your adoption journey.

Steph said...

I'm excited to see where your journey leads too!!! I love the blog name.